Cererea dumneavoastra nu a putut fi procesata
Cerere procesata cu success
In primul rand multumim jeka (Florentina Popa) pentru amabilititate, este al 2-lea an consecutiv de cand ne planificam concediile impreuna.
Am vizitat hotelul pt 9 nopti in perioada 15-24.06.2016.
- hotel nou, arata foarte bine, camere spatioase, ultramoderne, toate cu vedere la mare, 9 etaje, minibar compex(sucuri, bere apa, cafea) aprovizionate zilnic
- 8 restaurante a la carte dintre care 3 contra cost, toate foarte bune, la standarde inalte + restaurant tip bufet + snack bar intre 11-17 cu burgeri, cartofi prajiti si salate+ pariserie cu inghetata buna si prajituri intre 11-23 + 24h bar cu muzica live (am prins muzica live doar 1 seara)
- personal foarte amabil, tanar, cunoscator limba engleza, tot timpul zambitor si prompt
- piscinele mari, curate, atat pt adulti cat si pt copii(cu tobogane)
- curatenie in cadrul resortului ireprosabil
- la relatii cu clientii, Emma, profesionista si tot timpul oferea explicatii si recomandari.
- avantajul de a fi cazat la un etaj superior devine un inconvenient prin efectul de sauna ce se creeaza atat in camera cat si in interiorul hotelului; la acest lucru "ajuta" si vegetatia inexistenta din cadrul resortului
- plaja foarte foarte mica, aprox 20m latime si 50m lungime, cu pietre in apa si pietris la malul marii, sezlonguri cu umbrelute dar foarte inghesuite; intrarea lina in apa in schimb
- echipa de animatie din timpul zilei si seara destul de slabute (in timpul zilei nu prea se faceau remarcati iar seara spectacolele era in jur de nota 6)
- mancarea de la restaurantul tip bufet nu era foarte variata si nici gustoasa - foarte multe ghivece(mancare gatita) cu specific local si foarte putine variante internationale (nu ceva sofisticat, dar macar un banal grill de pui ar fii ajutat); pe partea de desert nu exista varietate dar si la gust erau fade - nici macar baclava nu exista
Mentionez ca totusi parerile pot fii subiective insa comentariul de mai sus a fost redactionat in comparatie cu alte resoturi de 5* la care am fost cazati tot in Kusadasi.
Dear Eric024,Firstly HAPPY NEW YEAR!!We are saddened to hear your comments, but please understand that our hotel is closed during the winter and this is why you have not had a response. I am indeed writing this from home and wanted to reply to you. We reopen in Febraury and are taking bookings. Please contact me personally in Febraury and I will be happy to help you with any enquiries you may have. Best regards,Emma MullerGuest Relation Executiveasle . guestrelations at amaraworldhotels . com
Dear Raj Mapara and family,First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share with us and oıur future guests about your holiday in September this year.We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed our FRATELLI LA BUFALA Italian A La Carte and that you found plenty of food choice for the vegetarians in your group.We always strive to make sure every one of our guests feel relaxed and rejuvenated after their time with us. We look forward to warmly welcoming you and yoıur family back to your Amara Sealight family again very soon.With many best wishes for Christmas and the New Year,Emma MüllerGuest Relations Executive
Dear Valued Guest, Sezayi52,What a wonderful review submitted online! Thank you very much for sharing your impressions with us and supporting us at Amara Sealight Elite Hotel with such warm words! We are delighted to note that our teams have managed to create a really nice and welcomed atmosphere for your family and that you remained completely satisfied with all aspects of service. It’s our goal to provide the highest level of service for our valuable guests and to let them feel most relaxed and comfortable while staying with us. Thank you once again for your kind recognition.It will be a great pleasure to have the chance of welcoming you back to your Amara Sealight family on many more opportunities in the future.Best wishes for the new year,Emma MüllerGuest Relations Executive
Dear Fiona,Thank you so much for your positive and encouraging words. It was a pleasure to have met you both and to have been able to make the birthday celebrations perfect for you. It is good to hear that our ''restaurants are brilliant'' and that our guests ''will never go hungry!' Tahir, Hakan and myself thank you also for the special thanks and we all look forward to seeing you back very soon! Please keep in touch.Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year,Emma MüllerGuest Relations Executive
Dear Valued Guest JMTop,First of all we would like to thank you for your postive and kind words. We are so glad to hear that you had 'one of your best vacations' with us and that youfound our hotel and staff to be 'amazing, comfortable and clean'. We pride ourselves with our wide choice of restaurants and to hear that you were 'speechless' is a great encouragement. We look forward to welcoming you back to your Amara Sealight family very soon.Best greetings,Emma MüllerGuest Relations Executive
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 1991 - 2017 JEKA TURISMToate drepturile rezervate.Termeni si conditii